Why Should Fermentation
Definition and Benefits of Fermentation
Understanding the general Fermentation is the process of energy production in cells in an anaerobic (without oxygen). In the fermentation process, there is proliferation of microorganisms that produce more microorganisms and products of metabolism that produce enzymes that are beneficial to plant growth. Thus giving the effectiveness and efficiency of higher than without fermentation process.
Effectiveness derived from the fermentation process:
1. With less fertilizers, but it can be applied to the wider area.
2. Improving the performance of micro-organisms that exist and multiply enzymes needed for plant growth.
Efficiency obtained from fermentation:
- Application fee is cheaper, because the unit used Liter / ha to less (1 Liter applied to land 1 ha), thus providing a high economic value.
While the application without fermentation, takes at least 2 liters to apply on 1 ha of land.
- Fertilizers prices are cheaper, because we are helping consumers to save money by way of:
- No need to buy a lot of bottles
- No need to pay expensive transportation costs
- Just 1 liter of fertilizers compared with 2 liters of fertilizers without fermentation process.